- Jr. Robotics: Level 1 (Gr. 2-4) - Turn camp into a robot laboratory and explore the exciting world of Robotics! Learn how to design and build a robot using LEGO® WeDo. Make your robot come to life, as you learn how to program it to perform project-oriented tasks and challenges. This camp is designed for campers who have a keen interest in robots. No prior experience with LEGO® WeDo necessary. All skill levels welcome.
- Jr. Robotics: Level 2 (Gr. 2-4) - This camp is designed as a secondary program for campers who have already taken “Junior Robotics, Level 1”. With a focus on basic programming and more intricate engineering skills, campers will dive deeper into the world of Robotics as they work with a team to design bigger and even more imaginative, complex robots.
- Tech Adventures: Super Hero Tech and Robot Challenge (Gr. 1-3) - In Super Hero Tech Camp, campers will explore the use of technology and science as it relates to the production of super hero-like powers. During the Robot Challenge, campers will be provided with an introduction to robotics and will learn how to pre-program, code and operate a robot through a variety of tasks.
- Robotics 101: Level 1 (Gr. 4-9) Explore the exciting world of Robotics! Learn how to design and build a robot using LEGO® MINDSTORMS®. Program your robot to perform project oriented tasks and challenges. For novices, start with the basics of construction and programming. For the more experienced, develop sophisticated programming and engineering skills. No prior experience with Lego Mindstorms necessary and all skill levels welcome.
- Robotics Level 2 (Intermediate & Advanced) (Gr. 4-9) -In Robotics Level 2, campers will work on more complex robot tasks and refine their engineering and programming skills. Daily challenges will focus campers to build projects that will compete against other camper projects. Campers are expect to work in small teams to complete projects. Previous experience working with LEGO MINDSTORMS® is expected.
A Technology Camp Specialist/Teacher teaches a minimum of 1 class but may also be considered to teach various programs at 1 or more locations.
Local teaching opportunities:
- Baltimore, MD at Gilman School
- North Bethesda, MD at Georgetown Prep School
If you are interested in traveling to any of the locations listed below, ESF will provide hotel accommodations, mileage reimbursement, and a food stipend:
- Haverford, PA at The Haverford School
- Chestnut Hill, PA at Norwood-Fontbonne Academy
- Montgomery Springs, PA at Montgomery School
- Newtown Square, PA at Episcopal Academy
- Tinton Falls, NJ at Ranney School
- Lawrenceville, NJ at The Lawrenceville School
- Moorestown, NJ at Moorestown Middle School
- Bronx, NY at The Riverdale Country School
- Greenwich, CT at Greenwich Academy