- Travel across the US in five days and discover amazing recipes from some of the best restaurants on wheels! Food Trucks offer variety and novelty, and their popularity is sweeping the country in epic proportions. Join us for a culinary adventure, as we explore a wide variety of themed “street eats” including local traditions, cultural flavors, and sweet treats. With the guidance of our executive chef, explore this food culture phenomenon and recreate recipes that are currently being served out of small, wheeled kitchens across America. Learn about food preparation, kitchen safety and helpful hints for measuring, chopping, mixing, and garnishing. Celebrate with a Food Truck Festival on the last day!
A True Life Adventure Specialist/Teacher teaches a minimum of 1 class but may also be considered to teach the same offering at 1 or more locations.
Local teaching opportunities:
- Baltimore, MD at Gilman School
- North Bethesda, MD at The Georgetown Prep School
If you are interested in traveling to any of the locations listed below, ESF will provide hotel accommodations, mileage reimbursement, and a food stipend:
- Haverford, PA at The Haverford School
- Chestnut Hill, PA at Norwood-Fontbonne Academy
- Montgomery Springs, PA at Montgomery School
- Newtown Square, PA at Episcopal Academy
- Lawrenceville, NJ at The Lawrenceville School
- Moorestown, NJ at Moorestown Friends School
- Tinton Falls, NJ at Ranney School
- Bronx, NY at The Riverdale Country School
- Greenwich, CT at Greenwich Academy