- Found Sound Bucket Band
Traditional, concert, and street styles of percussion meet for a fun-filled musical expression that will result in new compositions, creative insights into music-making and maybe even new dance forms. Play and write folk inspired drum ‘beats’ and learn important musical lessons such as internalization of tempos and improvisation while playing music together. Buckets and found instruments will add to a variety of timbres and ensembles, and aid in producing inventive rhythms. Friends and family are invited to attend “A Symphony of Found Sound” on the last day!
A True Life Adventure Specialist/Teacher teaches a minimum of 1 class but may also be considered to teach the same offering at 1 or more locations.
Local teaching opportunities:
- Baltimore, MD at The Gilman School
- North Bethesda, MD at Georgetown Prep School
If you are interested in traveling to any of the locations listed below, ESF will provide hotel accommodations, mileage reimbursement, and a food stipend:
- Lawrenceville, NJ at The Lawrenceville School
- Moorestown, NJ at Moorestown Middle School
- Tinton Falls, NJ at Ranney School
- Haverford, PA at The Haverford School
- Bronx, NY at The Riverdale Country School
- Greenwich, CT at Greenwich Academy
- Chestnut Hill, PA at Norwood-Fontbonne Academy
- Montgomery Springs, PA at Montgomery School
- Newtown Square, PA at Episcopal Academy